New Openings - HR
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR) : 3
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals.
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota.
- Working together with the VP of Business Development to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the VP of Business Development to support the acquisition of new accounts.
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events.
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in CRM.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email.
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads knowledge is highly preferred.
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.