Frequently Asked Questions
- What does this subscription plan include program update and technical support?
- What is MeasureSquare Cloud? Where is my data stored, is it safe?
- Is there a contract? Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
- Can I get refund from current billing period after cancellation?
- What payment options you accept?
- How do I get my monthly invoice?
- Can I change my plan anytime by changing editios, or adding or removing license?
- What training options are available?
- What laser meters are integrated with your applications?
- In a nutshell, which edition is for me?
- How can my office users collaborate with field measurers?
Yes, it includes program updates (normally quarterly) and live technical support hot line and email support.
MeasureSquare Cloud is included in your subscription plan. It enables you to sync your projects to the cloud so you can share among your own devices or collaborate with other coworkers. MeasureSquare Cloud is based on Microsoft Azure, a cloud infrastruture service that meets highest industry standard for data safty.
There is no contract. You can cancel your services anytime by calling customer services (1-626-683-9188 Press 2, M-F 8am-5pm PST). After you cancel, a confirmation email will be sent to you and you will not be billed from next billing cycle.
No. But after cancellation, you can continue using the software until the end of the current billing period.
We accept Visa/Master/AE credit cards, Paypal, wire transfer check and paper checks.
MeasureSquare will automatically send out invoice/receipt by email. If you don't receive it, please call customer services 1-626-683-9188 Press 2 for billing.
Yes, just call customer services.
There are several options. If you are individual user, one-on-one webinar training is a good start. If you have multiple users and locations, onsite training with a trainer from Measure Square is available so it saves your traveling expenses. The other option is to attend in office training at Measure Square facility in Pasadena, California. Here is the pricing details.
Leica Disto meters with bluetooth D1, D2, E7100i, E7500i. Recently Bosch GLM 100C, GLM 50c, and GLM 50cx are supported on iPad platforms only. MeasureSquare store sells some of models, visit MeasureSquare store.
Retail edition: if you do 90%+ retail residential job; Commercial edition: if you do 50%+ commercial job, Multifamily edition: if mostly multi-family contracting
You can have field estimators measure onsite with MeasureSquare Mobile editions, then sync projects to cloud, then office users can open/edit the diagrams with MeasureSquare desktop editions (on Windows PCs) to fine-tune the measurement and estimates, to create a quote or work order in office collaboratively.
Desktop Comparison Chart