Key features that boost takeoff estimating efficiency
- Windows 7, 8 Professional 64bit
- Min. 4 GB DRAM or SDRAM, 500 GB Disk
- Screen Size
- 20" or bigger, or dual screens for desktop PCs
- Intel i5 up processor
- No Up-Front Cost
- $149 /user/month
- Quarterly new feature updates
- Tech Support
- Phone & email support included
- Ask for volume discount
- No Contract
- Add or reduce licenses as you go. Stop any time.
- Subscribe $149/mo.
- Special Features
- Measure onsite or plan import from PDF/CAD file import
- Measure takeoff different flooring type area (carpet, vinyl, tile, wood, stone, etc.) for any commercial or residential buildings
- Handles different traffic types: heavy, medium and light
- Calculate SF qty for each type of flooring and traffic patterns accurately
- Generate an estimate worksheet and color-coded floor diagram report instantly
- Export to spreadsheet Excel file or print to a PDF file
- Class at office
- Web session with a live trainer, good for a small group
- Classes offered each month at our Pasadena headquarter
- Custom training agenda and trainer travels to your office
- ... class schedules and cost
- Review your objective to achieve: accurate estimate, presenting installation mishap, employment skill development, sales conversion improvement, etc.
- Start a pilot project with a tech savvy staff with a trial
- Invest in systematic training at beginning
- Set graduate adoption dates for full operation
If used in office desktop and showroom:
- Windows 7 or 8 Professional 64bits OS for desktops or laptops
- 20" screens and faster Intel i5 up processor, dual screens from professional commercial contractors
New 2015 videos to be updated soon.
Previous video clips:
MeasureSquare 2015 User Guide:
Search knowledge base:
- For example, search for "Pattern repeat", "Self coving"
Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
For example, type in database, click on Search button. Or, click on a category link.
Recent UpdatesError processing SSI file
8am - 5pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri, 1-626-683-9188